Thursday, December 28, 2017

Why Sundays Rock and the Number 100



So it's December 28 and I am on 99 rejections this year. I've been ACHING ... PINING... for that 100th rejection. It hasn't arrived yet and I am praying for it before December 31st.

Apparently, when you pine and yearn for 1 thing, there is a high probability that the opposite will happen too - isn't that some law?

In just December, my poem "The Robbery" came out in Willawaw Journal, my poem "How to Get Over Your Husband" was accepted by Inklette, and my poem "The New Couple" was accepted by The Front Porch Review. Wow! We should all run after rejection with such gusto!

In 2018, I look forward to seeing poetry in Barrow Street, THAT Literary Journal, and more!

I hope you all had a very happy holiday full of joy, love, and creativity!

And cross your fingers for my 100th rejection by year's end so I can join that elite club!

Join me on my author facebook page for a new prompt (most) every Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment