Monday, November 20, 2017

Pub Up(date)

Greetings, fellow poetry enthusiasts! I'm happy to say that my hysteria of submiting has brought in some more acceptances. I am HONORED to be included in:

Linden Avenue Literary Journal - scroll down until you see my poem, "Bitter Woman India Pale Ale"

The Peacock Anthology came out, which includes my poem "The Offering."

Forthcoming, I have "The Spy" coming out in Poetry South and "The Clear-Headed Lobotomy" was a semi-finalist in the Naugatuck River Review's 9th Narrative Poetry Contest.

December should have Barrow Street showing off "From Inside the Yes or Maybe."

I have been so ill this year - many ups and downs with chronic illness - yet still I persisted in my goal of reaching 100 rejections by December 31st. I am on #90 at the moment, but more importantly, I have seen more ACCEPTANCES fly in this year than in any other year. That proves that the harder your work, the more you reject defeat and put your work out there, the better the odds are of something being accepted. So take heart!

There is a home for your work!

No comments:

Post a Comment