Tuesday, April 18, 2017

April Flowers


April News Brings Early Flowers

I'm so pleased to say that I have had 46 rejections between January 1st and April 17. I'm thrilled because I have had more acceptances in four months than I've had in a LONG time. And it's due to hard work, nothing else. Perseverance. Determination. Nothing more, nothing less. I set my mind on something and didn't look away.

So thank you, "The Drowning Gull," for accepting a poem for your June issue and for selecting a poem for your inaugural Sea Salt Series issue!  I feel the love!

Come on over to the Events Page and see my upcoming book event for "Motherlung" - anyone in the Madison area should find it easy to make their way over to Steep and Brew- West!

Wishing you all rainy days sowing your literary seeds and sunny days in the grass penning your new buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment